SynrexRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator application for BeanieBag

2 posters

Go down

Moderator application for BeanieBag Empty Moderator application for BeanieBag

Post by BeanieBag Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Name:BeanieBag

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:93440072

Playtime:About 3-4 hrs

Any experiences as a Garry's Mod staff member: Super-Admin on two Garry's Mod Servers. Also on one server I am trial-moderator.

Are you familiar with ULX?: Yes I am very familiar with the ULX Admin Mod. I know a lot of the commands in it too. Some of the commands though you can't just type them in chat.

How would you respond to a player using props to enter someone's base(Prop Climbing): I would probably either warn, jail, or kick depending if they have done it continuously or not.

If you see another staff member abusing their powers, what would you do?: I would report them on the forums because they might not have, and the owner might have been telling them to do it for some apparent reason.

How would you handle an argument amongst two players?: Well if one guy is saying,"He rdmed me!!!!"I would check the logs and see who is right or wrong. If he is right I would rightfully punish them with a jail or a kick or even maybe a ban depending if they have done it long enough continuously. Then I would return the player back and say that I am sorry for somebody rdming them.

Last edited by BeanieBag on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

BeanieBag

Back to top Go down

Moderator application for BeanieBag Empty Re: Moderator application for BeanieBag

Post by YumYum Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:22 am

Please fix your "Playtime:" answer to your playtime on our server

YumYum
Admin

https://synrexrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down