SynrexRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum]

4 posters

Go down

Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Empty Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum]

Post by Autismo Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Name: Connor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82352475
Play Time: 410 Hours
Any experiences as a Garry's Mod staff member: Yes i have on multiple server i strive to make the community the very best.
Are YOu famlilier to UXL: Yes i am
How would you respond to a player using props to enter someone's base: I would Tell them what they are doing wrong and give them a verbal warning then i would have to kick themthen ban If they keep doing it.
If you see another staff member abusing their powers, what would you do?: I would immediatly report it to the server owner and keep a eye on them and list what they are doing wrong.
How would you handle an argument amongst two players?: I would calm each of them down and talk them trough it and make sure a fight like that never happens agian and if it does it will reslut in a punishment.

Ex: I would love to be a staff member on this server and i want to make sure that this server stays up. I love the community on this server and how it is set up. Thank you for taking the time to look at my application have a nice day.

Autismo

Back to top Go down

Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Empty Re: Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum]

Post by BeaverHands Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:16 am

Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Vouche11

Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Banner12
BeaverHands
BeaverHands

Back to top Go down

Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Empty Re: Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum]

Post by YumYum Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:17 am

As I commented on another app, server playtime. I don't need to know your overall GMOD playtime.

YumYum
Admin

https://synrexrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [SA]caty Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:28 am

Autismo's Application [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Vouche11

[SA]caty

Back to top Go down

Post by YumYum Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:32 am

Congrats and welcome to Beaver's RP staff team! Accepted.

YumYum
Admin

https://synrexrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down