SynrexRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum]

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Empty Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum]

Post by dHaze Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Name:  dHaze

Steam ID: N/A

Playtime: A lot of play time.

Any experiences as a Garry's Mod staff member: I've been Admin on many different servers, from TTT to DarkRP and PERP. I love Garrys Mod, I lost my old account so I purchased this one also!

Are you familiar with ULX?: Yes sir, I worked with a lot of Server Hosting companies as support service worker, for EastCoastGameservers. We handled ULX problems and had to test them in-game to make sure they worked correspondingly.

How would you respond to a player using props to enter someone's base: You simple, Get the Remover Tool, Remove the Prop. Pick him up, fly him over to another spot where other players wont interfere with him. Simply ask, why?, who els?, and etc... Then you simply give them a warning if they do it again, they will recieve the next punishment up from that.

If you see another staff member abusing their powers, what would you do?: You simply ask them, why are you abusing their powers? If they answer you simply talk to them about it make sure you know what they did wrong. If they understand send them on their way, but send proof to BeaverHeads or YumYum just to know you talked to them.

How would you handle an argument amongst two players?: If players are simply talking over One another, they will both be muted for a 5min frame, in that 5min Frame, I'll fly both of them to a secreat spot and talk to both of them and make sure they wouldn't talk over each other. Then simply, solve the issue amongst the players.

dHaze

Back to top Go down

Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Empty Re: Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum]

Post by BeaverHands Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Vouchers
BeaverHands
BeaverHands

Back to top Go down

Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum] Empty Re: Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum]

Post by dHaze Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Thanks Beaver, Just waiting on YumYum.

dHaze

Back to top Go down

Post by YumYum Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:14 am

I also think you would be good starting off at a moderator and watching your progress. Give me a bit to post a Yes/No answer.

YumYum
Admin

https://synrexrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dHaze Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:16 am

Add me on Steam, lets chat.
dWupp
Admin Application for B-RP! [ACCEPTED by YumYum] 76561198236623890

dHaze

Back to top Go down

Post by YumYum Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:33 am

Congrats and welcome to Beaver's RP staff team! Accepted.

YumYum
Admin

https://synrexrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down